Need help deciding on a package? Book your 15 minute complementary call here.
Family Sleep Package: Throw me a life line!
A comprehensive package that includes detailed assessment, a customized sleep plan, and ongoing coaching and support for a week-long period. This package is for children 4 months to 5 years old.
- Self Assessment: Fill in a comprehensive online questionnaire about your family’s unique sleep situation
- Discovery: A 60 minute phone or online call where we clarify and expand upon the information in your self-assessment and gain insight about your family’s needs and your child’s sleep
- Creating the Plan: I’ll create a personalized sleep plan for your family. It will provide you with specific steps and actionable strategies to get your child sleeping better
- Implementation: A check-in email or call to review your sleep plan and answer any questions you might have
- Ongoing Support: I’ll follow-up on your child’s progress and provide further guidance, as needed, through daily email support over a week-long period
- Wrap-up: A check in email or call to review your amazing progress!
- $495 CAD
Answer my sleep question!
This option is for families in need of help with a minor sleep issue, which does not require a customized sleep plan or daily follow-up. Examples of topics addressed include: sleep schedules, ideal sleep environment, sleep routines, time changes and travel. Support includes detailed assessment and 2 follow-up emails. This package is for children 4 months to 10 years of age.
- Self Assessment: Fill in online questionnaire describing your sleep question and providing information about your child's sleep
- Discovery: A 60 minute phone or online call where we discuss your sleep question in depth
- Ongoing support: Further clarification and suppport as needed through 2 follow-up emails to be used within a month of initial consultation
- $249 CAD
Expecting Parents/Newborn Package
It’s never too early to think about helping your little one – and your family – stay well rested! I’ll walk you though how to establish healthy sleep habits – for your newborn and family. If you are eager to raise your Sleep IQ and prevent sleep issues, this package is for you! Support includes detailed assessment and 4 follow-up emails. This package is intended for expecting families as well as for families with newborns up to 4 months of age.
- Self Assessment: Fill in an online questionnaire providing me with information about your family
- Discovery: A 60 minute phone or online call where we discuss your sleep questions and support a foundation for great sleep
- Ongoing support: Further clarification and suppport as needed through 4 follow-up emails to be used within a month of initial consultation
- $299 CAD
Additional Week of Support
Sometimes extra guidance is needed to help reach your sleep goal. This is especially true for more complex sleep issues as well as for older children and multiples. This option will provide an additional week of daily email support and is available for families who have purchased the Family Sleep Coaching Package.
- Ongoing support: one week of daily emails
- $210 CAD
Give the gift of sleep!
Please note: Complex situations, including twins, multiples, and other special situations may require additional support beyond what is outlined in the Family Sleep Coaching Package. If you have questions about which package best meets your family's needs, please get in touch!